03/17/2011: Hello, World! Move over, 'cause I got sumpin' d'say!
I have a daughter studying in Thailand. She blogs. I have an 18yr. daughter, finishing high school and struggling with the decision of what college to attend next year. She blogs. I have a 15 yr. son, who has figured out life about seven (7) years sooner than his peers. He blogs. Up until this page became a required assignment for my 'Instructional Design & Delivery' class within my Masters MEdu program (Prof. Patricia Davis), I had resisted the temptation and annoyance to blog. also, here is the 'JING' output video from our second discussion item from Week 3, Discussion 3.2:
http://www.screencast.com/t/JuJK7FPE
I mean, what would I POSSIBLY have to say that anyone would willingly read or listen to? No one listens to me at home (wife, daughter, daughter, son) except the family dog, 'Oliver', so why would I assume that anyone would listen to me know.
Well, that is a question that will remain to be discovered. I DO have the benefit of experience.
Since I do not have the benefit or luxury of being retired; dispensing my wisdom, grunts, gripes, and opinions from the tables of the local Starbucks or Brueggers bagel shop is not an immediate option.
This forum my enable me to connect with peers, provide insight to my generation's fears and fantasies. And who knows, I might just discover what it is I am meant to do with the rest of my life.
So, you might want to look away. This could 'pinch' a little. -Lou, 03/17/2011
What a great first attempt at blogging! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete